Dragon Tiger is among the easiest live casino games that you can play at online casino Malaysia today, next to Baccarat. Here’s how to play online casino Malaysia live dragon tiger for you to get started with this game.
Two cards are dealt, to each hand: Dragon Hand and Tiger hand.
You place your bet on the table on which hand you think will get the highest ranking card.
Just like all live casino games there is a lot of choice in where you can play it. In addition to that, there is also an array of casino software to choose from, with each having their unique feature that makes their Dragon Tiger different from the others.
This variations include die bet options and payout structures.
How to Play Online Casino Malaysia Live Dragon Tiger
Normally Dragon Tiger is played with 8 decks of Standard English cards that are shuffled once there is only one deck remain. However, this can be different from one software provider to the other.
Cards are ranked from the lowest: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10, Jack, Queen and King.
Before the cards are dealt to Dragon and Tiger, players must choose where to place their bets. After that, the dealer will hand out the cards and the winner will be announced.
Types of Bets
These types of bets are usually found on this game:
- Dragon or Tiger – the common bet on which hand will have a higher ranked card.
- Tie – both hands receive the same value, all bets are returned with less commission. If you win, the payout is 8:1.
- Dragon Big or Tiger Big – whether the hand will have a card above a value of 7. If it’s a 7, you lose your bet.
- Dragon Small or Tiger Small – whether the card have a value lower than 7. If it’s a 7, you lose your bet.
- Suit Bet – whether the Dragon or Tiger spot will be a Heart/Diamond/Spade/Club. If it’s a 7, you lose your bet.
Depending on the casino software provider, you will find other side bets such as:
- Odd or Even – a bet on whether the hand you choose has odd or even value.
- Red or Black – whether the hand will have a suit color of red or black.
Payout for each betting options vary among live casino Malaysia software providers.
Dragon Tiger Software Options
As mentioned earlier, Dragon Tiger are offered by different kinds of casino software providers. Here are some of the most popular Dragon Tiger Software Options:
- Oriental Game (OG Casino) – Support for PC and HTML5, 22 live tables, MYR10 minimum bet.
- Dream Gaming – 12 live tables, pc, Android, iOS and HTML5 compatibility, minimum bet MYR10.
- Big Gaming – PC and Mobile availability, minimum bet MYR 2.
- Gameplay Casino – Available on PC and Android, minimum bet MYR 5.
- EBET – 14 live tables, minimum bet MYR 1.
- Opus Casino – 22 live tables, pc and mobile availability, minimum bet MYR 5.
Now that you have known how to play online casino Malaysia live dragon tiger, you can now start playing it for real. Remember to choose which casino software suits your budget so that you get the best benefit for every bet that you do.